Thursday, September 8, 2011

Scary Mary and friends...

I started this story, Scary Mary, several years ago, and decided to include it in this blog. But I've neglected the blog -- and writing in genral -- for much of the time since then. I have three episodes posted here, and they need some serious editing. But it's all for fun anyway, so if you find some of it dragging, please let me know. I'm ready, I tell ya . . . let's do this!

If you haven't already read Episode One of Scary Mary, please click on the archive on the right side of the screen.

Since I posted the first episode of my Scary Mary serial, it feels logical to plan on posting successive parts every Wednesday.  We'll call it Weird Wednesday.  That's the plan.  But don't be a stranger the rest of the week -- I'm cooking up a little lune-acy for Mondays as well.  Let's see, how about Lune-y Lundi (Monday).  Got your curiosity piqued?  I hope so.  Drop by and see how lune-y it gets here.  Invite your friends over, there's plenty of room!

 And check out my friends' blogs if you haven't already...
http://markrhunter.blogspot.com
http://linrobinson.com
Norma Beishir

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Just don't yell at me, okay?